The girls loved being outside in their pack and play - in only diapers. Yum.
Trey had an accident and escaped mid-change. He ran around naked playing golf with dad. Oh, how I wish I could post those pictures. hilarious. Just feel a little bad posting naked pics of my child on the WWW.
3 educated comments:
Thanks for all the pictures, they are the cutest. And I totally didn't know you have a sister. I guess I haven't ever seen a pic of your family. Fun! And that little great gma gpa get away looks awesome. Love the patriotic pics! You have world's most gorgeous children.
Cute babies!
Love the new family pic! So spill what kind of van did you buy? I have finally convinced Steve that when we have a third kid I have to buy one (so no hating from me and no I'm not pregnant with my third kid yet!). I am surveying everyone I know with a van to find out what I should get.
Post a Comment