My family is HUGE on traditions. It seems like for every single holiday we have some tradition. Right after New Years, my awesome uncle takes the whole family out for a NICE dinner. This year it was at the famous Plaza III steakhouse in KC. It was a wonderful night with a surprise trip from my older brother Ryan! My uncle flew him out to surprise my mom!
It was a wonderful night....untill my dad had a heart attack. It was SO scary. We spent most of the night at the hospital. I have never been so grateful for my older brother and my wonderful husband - both worthy holders of the priesthood. My dad is okay, but the experience was scary!
Here are some pictures of the night. Pre-heart attack. :)
My mom, Great Grandma and me
My husband is adorable:
Mom sis and me
My parents
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Family Traditions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 educated comments:
we absolutely loved your pictures! I'm jealous that you got a piano...I've been wishing for one. Ryan can play fur elise, too :) hehe. We have cute/funny husbands! I miss you, girl!
my new job is the exciting news :) hehe. definitely an improvement from Macy's!
Sounds like you guys had a fun visit in Kansas City! I was nice seeing you unexpectedly! I hope your dad is doing well, your dad is soo strong though, he will totally get through it with all the love from your family!
Wow... I had no idea...I saw your Dad today at church. Your poor mom has been through the ringer this year.
Holy Crap...is your dad home from the hospital? Are you doing okay? my gosh!
Oh man! I can't believe your dad had a heart attack. I hope he is doing ok. I love that guy.
Post a Comment