This morning I went to the grocery store and left with this little puppy:
I never eat donuts...ever. But today, I think everyone should go buy a sprinkle donut. It brightens your day. Really.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Sweet Treat Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 educated comments:
I totally agree!
Where I group up (Coppell, Tx) there was/is this amazing donut bakery. I'd pass it every day at 5:45 am on my way to seminary. Everyday I would get two glazed donuts, freshly out of whatever they cook donuts in. They were sooooo good. They were light, fluffy, and would just melt in your mouth. I have yet to find a donut place as good as "donut palace". I just had to tell you this b\c you said you never eat donuts. Well missy, I had a daily diet of two. Oh the life of being a skinny sixteen year old...
mmm....that looks so good.
ok! you talked me into it!
oh ps.. i know before you got married you didnt know what to do with your hair on your big day...but i just wanted to tell you, what you did look amazing!! EVERYTHING DID!! the pics turned out so perfect!! WOW!!! SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!
I totally agree with you, but sometimes I take it a little too far. You should see my doughnut post. It's an older one but just scroll down a bit.
Post a Comment