Saturday, January 5, 2008

A Kansas New Years!

My sweet husband took me to Kansas for New Years! We drove out the Roche semi. Yes folks, a real live semi truck. We brought 75 cows out to Nebraska for Trev's dad, then drove three more hours down to KC to see my family and get our wedding presents/furniture! It was such a fun trip. My parents even surprised me with a PIANO. This is huge for me because I LOVE to play and always grew up w/music. Trevor is currently working on his rendition of Fur Elise! :)

We spent a fun NEw Years at our friends' Adam and Jen Long. As you can see Trevor LOVED staying up till midnight. HA! Honestly, Trevor and I are early to bed, early to rise type people and staying up this late hasn't happened in probably a year. Lame. I know. I'm getting old.



0 educated comments: