Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Our First FHE

Trevor and I had our first FHE last night in our new home with just us! The night started with a song...Trev played Nirvana on his guitar and attempted to sing. Not exactly what I expected, but nevertheless...After a lesson, we had a wonderful treat and watched LOST (Thanks Kali P.!).

We had orange juliuses and popcorn. I found a great, simple recipe I thought I would share.

1 frozen orange juice concentrate
1 cup milk (better with 2% or higher)
1 cup water
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup sugar (This was a little much for me, not enough for Trev)
ice cubes to reach desired texture (we put a lot)

SO yummy!


3 educated comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look so yummy! We'll have to try those sometime!

Morgan said...

Wow...you both have some high quality faces on in the pictures.

Stephanie said...

Looks like fun!