Our amazing wedding photographer, Dustin Izatt, used one of our engagement photos for a full page ad in Latter Day Bride. I am slightly embarassed, due to the fact I hate people looking at me; however, Dustin takes such amazing pictures he can make ANYONE look good. Anyway. Here's the ad:
Dustins Website: www.digitalizatt.blogspot.com CHECK OUT HIS AMAZING WORK!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Our Moment of Fame
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 educated comments:
I love that picture of the two of you!
oh man...you know you've made it when you make it on the Roche Family blogroll! Except the link to our blog doesn't work! Whats up with that? Congrats on the ad! Looks amazing!
I have to say that it's a pretty cute picture!
That I must say is adorable! Do you guys get royalties off of it? Because you should!
You two are disgustingly cute! Those are great pictures. So, what are you still battle the ed dept. about? They are sooo lame! Im glad Im not the only one who hates dealing with them! Thanks for the link to all the fun backgrounds. Im kinda retarded when it comes to the whole HTLM thing so I couldnt get it to work, but Im sure I will figure it out at some point.
I want to know what site you used to change your background, it is so cute... I need something new besides the boring blogger template, let me know! Ya'll are so cute! Hope you're enjoying Idaho!
Post a Comment