Sunday, July 13, 2008

Congrats....


He's the hot one in the red shirt.

Congrats to my studly little bro, who qualified for National Junior Olympics today in the high jump.

3 educated comments:

Tiffany Izatt said...

Congrats!!

Angela and Mike said...

I am commenting on your house post a few back. As MIke and I just recently went through the whole houe buying process...it's extremely difficult. The main thing is that you are going to live in a place for a few years AND that you can make the payment. I don't recommend watiing 10 years for the dream home...you gotta start somewhere and love life in the meantime...even when you aren't rich yet :) I love owning my home.

Cody & Britt said...

I got the shirt at American Apparrel. I know it's like a baggy boy shirt but I love them these days :) How are you lady? I want to see some tummy pictures!