Thursday, July 31, 2008

One Random Photo


Today I was searching through my moms computer and we were talking about how some candid photos can bring back SO many emotions. I had to share this one. I know it means nothing to anyone else..but I totally remember everything I was thinking as my mom took this of me prepping for our wedding.
I was the most terrified little girl ever.
Anyone else have a random photo that really brings back a lot of emotions??!? SHARE!

3 educated comments:

Heath and Gretchen said...

Andrea! You look so beautiful! I love that picture!

Sheryl said...

I cant think of one now, but I think I'm going to be a very scared girl on that day too! Tomorrow, I go to Idaho. Ah!

jenna said...

i keep buying boy clothes! so this is PERFECT. we'll just do the old exchange. if we both have boys then its trouble. how are you feeling?