Thursday, July 10, 2008

Husband love



You know your husband loves you if he holds your hair back while u puke.

9 educated comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

I know the feeling. Towards the end of my pregnancy I was at the toilet throwing up when I peed my pants at the same time!! Haha, totally gross but instead of crying I started to laugh. It was the only time I peed my pants during my pregnancy. You lose control of everything. As to the statement about all the girl babies, tell Trevor it takes a man to make a man. That's how we got Kyle!

Janessa said...

1) Glad I don't have to experience love like that at this point in my life, but also glad you're enjoying it. :)

2) UCLA is at least an hour away from home so living there is out. Even if it was closer, living there is out. I can't live with my parents as a 23-year-old. That's almost as pathetic as 8 years in Provo (maybe more so? I haven't decided yet)

I'm really thinking DC though! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh heavens!!! I am SO HAPPY that I am not the only one peed my pants when I threw up!! Except I cried...and Shawn laughed(Not really, but I know he wanted to!!! The strangest things happen with your when you are pregnant!!

Steph said...

I'm glad you're back from your trip and that you survived...I'm also glad you have a nice husband :)

jenna said...

i thought you were done with the throwing up! i knew my husband loved me when i was standing naked in the shower throwing up and he reached in and tickled my back. ah true love.

J & J said...

i used to puke and pee all at the same time. i remember when that first happened and i'd try to use the heel of my foot to block the pee from coming out, but after it happening 30 times in two days, i'd just let the river flow all over the bathroom floor.

is that too much information? it's supposed to make you laugh. the point is, jake still loved me. instead of saying "in sickness and in health," they should say, "through puke and through pee."

you are a trooper. don't worry, it will be worth it.

Ben N Nessa said...

LOL :)

The Hekking Family said...

Just wait until he is holding your hand when you are in labor that is the best memory I have of my hubby John. He was a very good man that day. Although I never got sick to my stomach with Haley or this one!

liz said...

i got it from macy's last year in the inc section. its my favorite! how are you feeling?