
Trevor went with me tonight to assist me in the most difficult decision of my life - the choosing of the stroller/car seat. Or so it seemed. (I'm nuts.)
I made him choose the stroller after testing each one and he, of course, chose the prettiest one. Trevor has better taste than I do.
Then, he insisted on a reward for being a good sport. He chose a kitchen scale. He seriously thinks he's Emeril.
He also wanted a $2.99 chicken nugget extra value meal with a free red box rental.
He's an easy man to please. And a great date.
14 educated comments:
is this what they look like?? because I love this fabric.
super cute! We had dq sundaes last night because blizzards were "too expensive" ;) I'm happy to see that you're getting ready for baby Treyson and also enjoyed a fun/productive date with your husband! :)
Such a cute pattern. For quick trips when your baby is little it is nice to have those metal stroller frames that the carseat clicks into verses having to lug the big stroller in and out of the car. I think you can get them for about $50 and they are really worth it in my opinion because they are so light weight and convenient. But this is coming from someone who has 5 strollers.
good choice on the stroller and car seat! i know how hard that was for you and i'm so proud! now let's just get his little boy here.
Perfect!
the milk is IN and i'm officially a cow! i'm spending a lot of time blogging now days since i have to pump every other feeding and it can get boring being hooked up to this ridiculous machinery! i'm dying to chat with you. i am just so anxious to know what your experience will be like! should be fun! :) get on g chat dang it.
We just got the Graco Platinum car seat and I actually found a Bugaboo stroller on Craigslist that we ended up getting. Looks like you're all set though, cute choice!
I've had world's most difficult time with a stroller too! Mike can't believe how many hours I've spent researching...all to come to NO conclusions. I wish I didn't like to run, because then finding a running stroller/normal stroller in one wouldn't be as difficult.
Good choice. Your stroller looks very cute :)
I haven't made a comment on your blog for awhile. But I have loved reading your other post, about the way your feeling being pregnant. I am now expecting #3 and I had a good laugh when you said you asked the doctor how a baby can come out of you! I still ask that question. Good luck, and enjoy baby Treyson!
Cute travel system!!! I love it! Mine looks very similiar to yours actually. I was a little crazy about picking mine too. So no worries. I'm sure your nursery is going to be so adorable. Your wooden letters turned out better than mine. dang it. haha. So don't make your nursery too cute because then I will hate mine. seriously :) Oh and yes my thighs and butt are huge. I can't fit into any of my jeans anymore. Stretch marks are fun. They make you feel so sexy don't they? haha. Anyway, those paper lanterns were from my wedding that we just spray painted a different color. We got them online somewhere, but they do have them at party stores too like zurchers. sorry I'm rambling....
haha, thanks for the word of warning about exploding. I figure as long as that happens the last month...I only have to deal with it a month! At least we didn't explode 2 months into pregnancy!
I LOVE craigslist. Good job on the $5 Baby Bjorn.
You nerd. Of course that means I am planning a visit. I need to meet the new man in your life (who is as of yet not born...) I miss you!
if thats your new stroller and car seat then i love it!! by the way you still look cute!
Love it! I like this more than mine and I loved it!
Post a Comment