sad :(
Aww...so sad.
OH MY GOSH!! HOW SAD!!! THat like makes me wanna cry but then again i am the one who gets sad to see the horse die in war movies... not the people.
im so sorry. :(
I'm so sorry. I know how hard that really is. James did about a year ago, and it's rough. So sad!
Is that the one I rode? oh, I liked that horse. Did they bury it? ... wait, I don't want to know.
How DO you bury a horse?
Post a Comment
7 educated comments:
sad :(
Aww...so sad.
OH MY GOSH!! HOW SAD!!! THat like makes me wanna cry but then again i am the one who gets sad to see the horse die in war movies... not the people.
im so sorry. :(
I'm so sorry. I know how hard that really is. James did about a year ago, and it's rough. So sad!
Is that the one I rode? oh, I liked that horse. Did they bury it? ... wait, I don't want to know.
How DO you bury a horse?
Post a Comment