Yay! Inducing is great because you are prepared with everything when you go in. I guess some people like the suprise, I liked it planned! I am so excited! This may be one of the lasts things you will think of but post pics asap!
That is sooo great! What would be even better is if you went into labor yourself! How fun would that be?! It is going to be great if your sister and mom get to be there! It is such an awesome experience to share...I am sending you good vibes! :) Can't wait to see pictures!
By the way, I'm a little disappointed in Treyson. I wanted him to share birthdays with Jay. January 29th is a cool day, but I guess February 2nd is ok too :)
16 educated comments:
yeeeahhhh! amen for you
Yay! Inducing is great because you are prepared with everything when you go in. I guess some people like the suprise, I liked it planned! I am so excited! This may be one of the lasts things you will think of but post pics asap!
That is sooo great! What would be even better is if you went into labor yourself! How fun would that be?! It is going to be great if your sister and mom get to be there! It is such an awesome experience to share...I am sending you good vibes! :) Can't wait to see pictures!
yay! email me the details...i love to hear the status of anyone's cervix. :)
ya!
Awesome! Even better that you know your family will be there for sure!
I bet once that little man hears his Mimi's voice he will break records to get out. (no comments Trevor!) Off to the airport!!!
alright...you could go before but at least you know there is an END in sight. Best of luck :)
good luck!
Hooray!
By the way, I'm a little disappointed in Treyson. I wanted him to share birthdays with Jay. January 29th is a cool day, but I guess February 2nd is ok too :)
Your mom just texted mine and said you were in labor at the hospital! Can't wait to see some pictures!
Yeah! The end is near and so is your little cute boy! Good luck with everything and enjoy a relaxing weekend!
I just read Quinci's comment...I can hardly wait! I hope you are doing well and that little Treyson has made his big debut!
Congrats to the new parents. Trish came over during the Superbowl and spread to great news! Adam and Jen Long
hurray!!!! oh my gosh...I can't believe the wait you've had!! Can't wait to meet this little guy!
Post a Comment