I am TWO (2) centimeters dialated. EIGHTY (80) percent effaced. And Trey's head has dropped WAAYYY low.
My doctor referred to my cervix as "awesome." I enjoy having an awesome cervix. I've been having some pretty fruitful contractions today too. I'm sort of loving the "uncomfortable" pain. This whole thing is making me a masochist.
The ETA is sometime between now and Wednesday. Any later? Look me up at the psych. ward. And let's hope I don't go into labor during "24." Jack Bauer makes me feel like labor is nothing.
4 educated comments:
sounds like it will be soon...congrats. can't wait to hear from YOUR honest perspective, how labor and delivery REALLY is. :)
Yes!!! It sounds like you are so close!
Yay! 80% is great! Usually with your first baby you efface first, then dilate, and it's great that he's so low. Good luck woman!!!
Take a picture!!
Post a Comment