Barring something happening to Treyson or Trevor, my worst nightmare has come true.
I saw a mouse in my brand new house.
If anyone knows me, or remembers my experience with mice this summer "in the country," you will recall I have a SEVERE phobia of mice.
So, when I saw one today, I screamed, bawled and started hyperventilating, drenched in sweat and almost went into labor.
This is the one thing I prayed NOT to have to deal with -esp. with the baby. I'm suffering from major "WHY ME...."
I just hate NOT feeling safe in my own home.
I'm off to the hardware store to get DECON.
damn mice. i hate you all.
5 educated comments:
Oh how scary!!! Mice would be terrible! Get the sticky traps! I hope you catch him, and when you do strangle it! haha.
I said to call someone! Not handle it yourself! You're 512 weeks pregnant!
we had sticky traps for spiders...we caught a mouse instead...it made our entire house stink until we realized that our spider trap caught a disgusting furry enemy.
I'm so sorry you have one. :(
You sissy!! Don't kill it! It might be a momma mouse just looking for food for her BABIES! Just leave her alone and let her raise her family. Haven't you seen the secret of nyme or ratatouille??? Rats and mice have feelings too. Love ya;)
Ryan is SO funny. And he is kind of right, you know. I heard some very funny mice stories when I was at a meeting in Leawood this morning. It seems the newer the development the worse the mice because their homes are being dug up and they have to go SOMEWHERE!!! The best solution seemed to be to get a kitty. You can leave it outside or in the garage (which is probably where the mice enter) for 6 hours at a time and then let it out. When the mice are gone, take Felix to the ranch and introduce him to the loft in the barn.
Post a Comment