if you're getting uncomfortable...several of my friends swear by bouncing on and rolling your hips on a medicine ball...all were 38-41 weeks and within days of doing this every one went into labor.
Oh you look so good!! Your jeans still fit loose on your thighs. Lucky. Oh and I want to see pictures of your new house because the outside looked so cute! stalkerish? yes. :)
Aw...little Trey is SO cute :) You look great. You can make it, just a few more days. PS your hair doens't at all look orange or whatever color you said it looked. Silly girl.
good luck these next couple weeks! I know it probably doesn't seem like it now but it really does go by so fast so hang in there! He's gonna be a little cutie :)
17 educated comments:
you look amazing.
if you're getting uncomfortable...several of my friends swear by bouncing on and rolling your hips on a medicine ball...all were 38-41 weeks and within days of doing this every one went into labor.
YOU ARE ADORABLE!!!
You still have a normal face!!!! I couldn't come close to showing my face at the end. You look so good. Be grateful.
You look adorable!!!
I'm betting that little guy comes EARLY!
I can't imagine how anxious you must be...hopefully he comes soon...but you look fantastic!
Oh you look so good!! Your jeans still fit loose on your thighs. Lucky. Oh and I want to see pictures of your new house because the outside looked so cute! stalkerish? yes. :)
HOT
Hey baby. That big boy makes your tushy look really really small. Great things!
oh my gosh! look how cute you are!! i love the belly!
You look GREAT! What do you mean ugly hair?
Like always you look adorable!
Aw...little Trey is SO cute :) You look great. You can make it, just a few more days. PS your hair doens't at all look orange or whatever color you said it looked. Silly girl.
your belly is the only thing that looks like it's going to blow...you look gorgeous!
good luck these next couple weeks! I know it probably doesn't seem like it now but it really does go by so fast so hang in there! He's gonna be a little cutie :)
SO PRECIOUS!!! Can't wait to see your little one. Oh what's your new address?
look how pretty you are. you definitely have that glow. and your arms and legs and face have stayed so skinny.
Post a Comment