Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cousin Love


(ew. I look thick in this picture)

Treyson met Maddie. It was instant love. I about died having to leave Miss Priss. I love her so much more than ever expected. She looks just like Ryan as a baby. I am so grateful Ryan married such an excellent woman becuase now I know my niece will be just as excellent.
MORE new posts below!

5 educated comments:

Steph said...

love cousin love

Megan and Mike said...

umm if you look thick in that picture im never posting another pic of me again in life! your so skinny and pretty! except it girl

Kali said...

I love the 4th pic down. I don't know where my camera was during these shots but I am so glad you got them!

Sheryl said...

i'm so in love with treyson. they're both so cute, but every time i see him he just gets cuter and cuter! glad you had a good time!

Sheryl said...

i'm so in love with treyson. they're both so cute, but every time i see him he just gets cuter and cuter! glad you had a good time!