Thursday, September 17, 2009

No Place Like Home

We did a lot of fun things with the Ponders. My favorite was seeing the musical "Mama Mia." I thought I would hate it considering the idea of seeing middle aged women dance around and sing about their romantic lives doesn't really do it for me - but it was AWESOME. Treyson danced and screeched through the whole production. He was on cloud nine.

As fun as it was, it's nice to be back to our "new" home and finally get things settled. Lots of cleaning to do. A complete disaster of a room and bathroom downstairs thanks to a certain teenager who is now grounded. (haha. I've always wanted to say that!) Trey is completely off schedule and a sleeping disaster. Our old landlord is seriously trying to get EVERY penny out of us and our security deposit. Awesome.

Life is truly, a beautiful disaster...;) I'm learning to take my time, relax and just take things as they come. I have a tendancy to try to get EVERYTHING done in one day.

Here are a lot of photos
Don't say I never post pictures of myself. Esp. since this one is sans makeup.
My best friend from high school, Brooke.
Trey loved the airport. SO much to watch!
Trey with Mimi.

1 educated comments:

Alisha said...

Aw how fun! So glad you got to go home! Your parents are grandparents! I think you're lucky you had the first grandkid ;) He's such a cutie!! MAddie's adorable too!!