♥ What are your middle names?
Christine and John
♥How long have you been together?
Dated a year. Married two.
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We met our Freshman year of college in the dorms. I remember every detail. He doesn't remember a thing. We both were dating people at the time. Then he went on a mission for our church for two years to Ecuador. We met up the December after he got home when he started hitting on me on facebook. I'm not kidding. He will deny it.
♥ Who asked who out?
He asked me out. I worked at his brother's Utah office and so a lot of people there knew of him. Corrine convinced me to go. Convincing was needed because I thought Trevor was too young. I liked 35 year olds apparently.
♥ Who made the first move?
He made it. But I totally was begging for it. No shame there! We didn't kiss till our third date. I know, I'm so freaking chaste.
♥ How old are each of you?
24 years and 9 months
♥ Did you go to the same school?
Same college. Go Cougars!
♥ Are you from the same home town?
No. I am from the big city (KC). He is from little, itty, Parma Idaho.
♥ Who is the smartest?
I'm a ton more book smart. He's a ton more real world smart.
♥ Who majored in what?
I majored in Health and English Education. Trevor majored in Animal Science (he transferred his last year to BYU-Idaho. Easiest school on the face of the earth.
♥ Who is the most sensitive?
duh. Me. Trevor has no emotions (he claims this with pride). I am a walking basketcase.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We really try NOT to eat out. When we do, it usually involves steak or all you can eat buffets. I wonder who picks those?
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Ecuador.
Though when we drove to the Midwest in a Semi with a bunch of cows loaded, it SEEMED a lot longer.
♥ Who has the worst temper?
Trevor the hot head.
♥ How many children do you want?
I say 4. Trevor says 6. I'm thinking I'll win.
♥ Who does the cooking?
I usually cook, but Trevor hates everything I cook. He only likes meat and potatoes. He's learning to get over it.
♥ Who is more social?
Def. me. Trevor is great in social gatherings, but he prefers to be by himself. I thrive on relationships.
♥ Who is the neat-freak?
Me. I am anal. Trevor is a slob. Poor me.
♥ Who is the most stubborn?
We are both stubbon. horribly. It's awful. However, I am always right. So he has learned to be less stubborn.
♥ Who wakes up earlier?
He is a total morning person. I don't wake up till Treyson does.
♥ Where was your first date?
PF Changs. The waiter thought we were married. :)
♥ Who has the bigger family?
Me. Five kids total.
♥ Do you get flowers often?
no. Trevor has given me flowers ONCE the whole time we've known each other. I think they're stupid anyway. They just die.
♥ How do you spend the holidays?
We switch off every other year.
♥ Who is more jealous?
I don't feel like either of us really is. He HATES hearing anything about my ex boyfriends though. I could care less.
♥ How long did it take to get serious?
Well. We were serious from day....4. Trevor told me he loved me three weeks after our first date. Normally, I would find this completely weird, BYU-like and psycho; however, if you know Trevor's personality it is COMPLETELY out of character to do such a thing. SO, it was real.
♥ Who eats more?
Trevor eats 10 times my amount.
♥ What do you do for a living?
Trevor is a cattle rancher. Real deal. I am a mom w/ a degree. (I feel like I can still claim that degree)
♥ Who does/did the laundry?
All me. Thanks.
♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Me probably, but Trevor is building his own website and has learned so much.
♥ Who drives when you are together?
I come to close to killing us every time, so I make him drive.
♥ What is "your" song?
I say it's this. (First wedding dance song):
Trevor claims it's Ludacris, "Your Fantasy". Yes, he's entirely inappropriate. And Mom, PLEASE do not google that song.
Okay, I tag (friends and random bloggers) Tara, Angela R., Kat Dunn, Chelsea,Kali Bess AND Emily R. Oh, and Sara, who doesn't have a blog but should.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Yes. I'm wasting Time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 educated comments:
So that headband is actually just one of those bands that you clip the flower onto...the black band was just from a little kiosk in the mall, and the flower clip i got at a little boutique in Alpine called La De Da...sorry it wasn't something you could just order online but I hope that helps :)
i think travis and trevor should be friends.
really love your song. adele sings an awesome version of it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0put0_a--Ng
Enjoyed these random facts:) Wish you were here.
I LOVE THIS! "Fantasy"? HAHA! That's great! Good ol Trev! I remember you asking me about him at Firstline! SO FUN!! You guys make a great couple! City GIRL - Country BOY! Love ya!
Post a Comment