Friday, September 18, 2009

My Glamorous Life

Today was one of those days. Days which are painfully real and seemingly dull. Days in which your child is horribly grouchy from top teeth coming in. Days in which you get nothing done - including showering or even getting dressed. Days in which making your husband lunch is truly your greatest accomplishment. Days in which you go to bed completely exhausted. Yet, days in which you laugh and say "I really heart my life."


Welcome to my real day. In pictures.


The End.


No really.
That's it.
oh, and happy birthday to my mom.
who truly exemplifies a glamorous life.

16 educated comments:

Angela and Mike said...

I give Colton that "look" (in your pic) all the time. It's the "really? Really? I think I'm going to just let you freak out right now."

Um, I like to not get dressed until 2 in the afternoon. I sport the Gs the majority of my life :)

melissa's life said...

I wish I looked that good on a no shower day!

jenna said...

this post is amazing. i am just in love with it.

and are those FOUR TEETH on his bottom?!?!?! I can't believe that!! And they are perfectly aligned!! No wonder he's been so nuts! 7 months and 4 teeth....that's just crAzY!!!!

Megan and Mike said...

hahaha you never fail to crack me up girl... hey I respect your day... bucause if my baby is ever born.... that will most likely be my day too.

Mitzi said...

Ugh I feel for you. The only thing I scratched off my to do list was make fish tacos for dinner and wash the sheets. The kids were demons yesterday. Both kids were screaming the whole car ride home from a store and when I got home, I got out of the car, shut the doors, left them in there to scream for about 5 minutes and lay on the grass right next to the car. It was so nice.

Liz said...

i love it. and i can totally relate.

McDowell Family said...

Did he manage to take the diaper off and then wet the bed? Good luck with that. My kids never figured out how to to that. Use duct tape to keep it on!

Sheryl said...

oh dear. i dont know how you do it. i love you for posting it.

Kali said...

Ha! Oh how well we relate!

P.S. I saw a little peek of the house in one of those pics... please show more.

Morgan said...

I like that you posted a picture of you brushing your teeth. Hilarious.

Anonymous said...

So great. I can't wait for days like those!

Brett and Lex said...

HAHA! I love you!

Steph said...

lol :) i never understood why it's so tough for moms to get ready and have a "productive" day, but now that i am one...i completely get it ;)

Mrs. Ponder said...

LOL. I LOVE your sweet little life. What great photojournalism. Big, Big smile.

The Hekking Family said...

Sometimes moms have those days. Just so you know a while ago you were talking about your Utah mom complex but I think that you always look amazing and you are a beautiful mom and woman. So you make me jealous sometimes when I read your blog. You rock as a mom.

Tara said...

i have those days at least once a week. you are my hero for posting all about it. i love your honesty.