You crack me up! My children have an assortment of eye colors but, I must say my Gracie with her blue eyes and brown hair is rather stunning! Your kids are adorable.
whoo hoo.. lots of blog posts.. reminds me of the older days ;) hehe. Your children do all have a lot of similar qualities.. but I honestly think you and Trevor look similar too. People say that about Russ and I.. they say it's very common to be attracted to those that look like you?! I don't know. Anyway, adorable children for sure. I'm sure the sunshine and warmth is just around the corner for you guys! Babies in rompers is the cutes!
Come on now...how about all the songs about brown-eyed girls and pretty doe eyes? :)
Both my boys have blue eyes too. Haha. Which is funny, since I am SUCH a dark haired dark eyed girl. We are killing all odds with these fair babies since I have the dominant genes. Kris must have some pretty strong ones in there.
I have to admit, I wouldn't mind having a a girl with big brown eyes. But big ole blue eyes will do the trick too, just like her brothers.
8 educated comments:
You crack me up! My children have an assortment of eye colors but, I must say my Gracie with her blue eyes and brown hair is rather stunning! Your kids are adorable.
whoo hoo.. lots of blog posts.. reminds me of the older days ;) hehe. Your children do all have a lot of similar qualities.. but I honestly think you and Trevor look similar too. People say that about Russ and I.. they say it's very common to be attracted to those that look like you?! I don't know. Anyway, adorable children for sure. I'm sure the sunshine and warmth is just around the corner for you guys! Babies in rompers is the cutes!
Come on now...how about all the songs about brown-eyed girls and pretty doe eyes? :)
Both my boys have blue eyes too. Haha. Which is funny, since I am SUCH a dark haired dark eyed girl. We are killing all odds with these fair babies since I have the dominant genes. Kris must have some pretty strong ones in there.
I have to admit, I wouldn't mind having a a girl with big brown eyes. But big ole blue eyes will do the trick too, just like her brothers.
Love all thos beautiful blue eyes!
CUTIES FOR SURE!! And I LOVE Reagan's cheeks!! Look how cute they are!!! (At least I think it's Reagan. ) :) MISS YOU! LOVE YOU!!
JEALOUS.
Love Love Love the Chubby Cheeks!!!!
oh they are adorable!! I am the exact opposite...if I ever have a blue-eyed child I will swear the hospital messed up :)
I'm glad you are doing good! You look amazing and sound happy!
Post a Comment