Every now and then, we actually leave our house. Every now and then, I can convince Trevor it's OKAY to take a couple hours off work and be drug along to some "liberal" fest - as he calls them. I will admit, we saw far too many Subarus and Tevas.....but, it was fun.
And in the hour we were there, we only got stopped 17 times - not counting the people we outright ignored and kept walking. Oh, twins - YES, we DO have our hands full (duh). Yes, it was a surprise. Yes, they are girls (Big bows not give it away?). No, they are not identical. Yes, they are cute.
It was interesting to take Treyson out for the first time in our "potty training bootcamp" week.
He might, or might not have pulled his pants down and pooped in the parking garage.
Him, and the homeless man, now have a lot in common.
IF anyone has an issue with that, YOU come potty train!
The end.
Pretty, soft hearted Reagan.
And in the hour we were there, we only got stopped 17 times - not counting the people we outright ignored and kept walking. Oh, twins - YES, we DO have our hands full (duh). Yes, it was a surprise. Yes, they are girls (Big bows not give it away?). No, they are not identical. Yes, they are cute.
It was interesting to take Treyson out for the first time in our "potty training bootcamp" week.
He might, or might not have pulled his pants down and pooped in the parking garage.
Him, and the homeless man, now have a lot in common.
IF anyone has an issue with that, YOU come potty train!
The end.
Guess he's a BSU fan.
7 educated comments:
I love it!!! You guys are so cute with your gaggle of children. I will never pass judgment in the potty training dept. I only have praise and admiration for those who can get it done. Avery will probably wear diapers until kindergarten because I don't have the strength yet to go through potty training again!
I agree with Carly.. I am soooo dreading potty training with Abby.. it was just such a nightmare with Claira! I don't even want to think about it! And looks like I was right.. you couldn't hardly walk a step without being stopped. I guess twins are just so rare, people are always amazed when they see them. For them it's the first time asking you the question but to you it's the hundredth time you've answered the same question.. so I'm sure it's quite annoying.. however there are probably many, many more outings to come where they get all that attention and more.. what can you do? all three of them are quite cute though ;)
listen i have to admit i might stop you too if i didnt know you and saw you in public... hahaha your kids are gorgeous...love the bows...wink:)
Um, can I have one of each? Your family is so beautiful!! You look so put together too. Oh, and Kyle had to potty train himself. I was too terrified.
omg this post seriously made me laugh so hard!
LOVE IT! And I have ALWAYS wanted to take Trey home with me. Can I please??? Love that little guy! Love you too! You look so great!! xoxo
What a great post! :) So sweet and funny!!!
Post a Comment