I swear I have not come to terms with the idea "I have three kids". It's amazing how much my life changed in 4 short little years. Married. Idaho. Treyson. Twins. I struggled a ton with all the changes at first, but feel like I'm finally settling into it all.
Yet, there are still mornings I wonder how in hell's handbasket I have children. THREE children. I still don't even understand how to file my taxes. Or which way is north and south. Or how to check my oil. Yet, here I am, not as thin, not as tan, not as blonde, but perfectly content (well...okay...not PERFECTLY content...then, I wouldn't be Andrea.) with three little goobers puking/peeing/pooping on my comforter, granting me no time to work out, and leaving me utterly exhausted.....yet utterly happy.
Yet, there are still mornings I wonder how in hell's handbasket I have children. THREE children. I still don't even understand how to file my taxes. Or which way is north and south. Or how to check my oil. Yet, here I am, not as thin, not as tan, not as blonde, but perfectly content (well...okay...not PERFECTLY content...then, I wouldn't be Andrea.) with three little goobers puking/peeing/pooping on my comforter, granting me no time to work out, and leaving me utterly exhausted.....yet utterly happy.
How does that work?
Reagan is only 6 oz heavier than Oakley, but her head is LARGE.
On a side note...I swore I would never put huge flowers on my girls' heads. Apparently, I broke that promise to myself. Is it bad that I sort of like my girls to look ridiculous? It's fun!
2 educated comments:
im ALL ABOUT the big flowers :)
Ridiculous is good in my book. Love the flowers!
Post a Comment