
The little baby is becoming a real live boy. I hate to be the whistle blower, but there will always be something special about your first born. The past few months have been huge for Treyson developmentally. He's now a full blown talker (I guess he DIDNT need speech therapy...). I love this stage...he comes up with the most random words and ideas. He can count - though he often leaves out 4 and 5. He can identify colors. He can ride his four wheeler EVERYwhere. His favorite thing in the world to do is go with his dad to work (I think it might be TRevor's favorite too). I beg Treyson to stay home with me because I miss him so...but he always pats my back and says "I sorry mommy. I go work cows." I mean, killing me here! He adores the outdoors, has to be wearing boots and a hat like dad, and hates to sleep. His favorite show is Caillou and would watch it a million times in a row if I let him. He is pretty much considered potty trained and loves his SUPERGROVER underwear. He likes to "fix" things and can often be found with a wrench down his pants or in hand. He loves his family. He can always tell the twins apart and if you ask him who cries more, he screeches "OAKIE!" He loves his sisters. More than I ever imagined he would in my wildest dreams. He loves to go on jogs with mom. Pumps his arms when he runs. He is the ring leader in nursery. Last week, I peeked in to find him "MARK, set, GO" - ing the whole nursery and then leading a mad dash from one side of the room to the other. My mom pride swelled when he stopped to help a fallen comrade and patted him on the back repeatedly. HOW do they learn that? I swear I'm no super mom who teaches these amazing things.....These kids are SO. GOOD. He loves to talk on the phone and has now figured out "green button" calls people. awesome. Other pastimes include, auctioneering, telling stories about BIG bulls, farting on command, calling his dad a "HOT head" and playing with his best friend, a gorgeous 12 year old blonde girl named Ashley (great taste in women already).
When, I think about Treyson, I get teary eyed. And please remember, I am not an overally sentimental person. I just feel like Treyson has made me really learn what joy is.
2 educated comments:
Potty trained? I need a plane ticket. How did I miss that one!
I am so glad you stopped by my blog (and commented) :) I had to come stalk your blog and have to tell you, your family is really really cute! Doesn't look like you have a hard time finding cute clothes for your girls after all ;) I mostly shop at babyGap, Zara and J.Crew crewcuts for my kids...and all headbands are from etsy. I will probably be back to stalk you more :) ~ brynn
Post a Comment