I won't lie. Life is pretty boring for Mr. Treyson since these babies came. I try to find time each day to spend with him, but two babies require a lot of attention. Today, I found him like this.
It broke my heart. I wish I could do more with him, but life changes and we all have to adapt. Soon, he will have two little girls to play with/beat on/talk to. Right?
Some days, he gets to go to work with dad. Everyday he BEGS to go with Dad. Wouldn't you want to? I'm so grateful Treyson gets to grow up with so much hard work, outdoors, and so many cows. They make up for all the damage we've caused him.
4 educated comments:
That is the cutest picture! Him on the four-wheeler, surrounded by cows-every boy's dream day!
that last picture is SOO SOO PRECIOUS! Trey's one of the only boys in the world that makes me want a boy! He's adorable!
He was thinking, this is so great having mom distracted so that I can get into all the trouble I've been thinking about. Hmmm, now what's next?
lol, aww! poor guy!
Post a Comment