Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Adoration







You should probably consider printing these photos and hanging them on your wall.

They are THAT cute.

10 educated comments:

Dedre said...

soo cute! print them for sure!

Anonymous said...

absolutely adorable!

Jessica said...

These pictures make me want to take Jolene outside and plop her in some colorful leaves and take pictures.
Your kids are the cutest!!!!

taylor said...

they are so cute. all three of them! i hope our kids turn out that good looking. hey, you should email me, i forgot that website you told me, and all i need is a white duvet to complete my room! (:

smalls_09@msn.com

jenna said...

i love these!!! i totally need to do this more often! such a fun fall time you've captured.

jenn said...

oh my gosh those are adorable!!!!!

Mrs. Ponder said...

Kind of makes ya want to buy a plane ticket.

The Kynastons said...

DARLING! Where are the girls' jackets from? I might need one for macie and ivy!

Cathy said...

I kinda of want to bite their little cheeks! I used to think it was so weird when moms would say they want to eat their babies and as I'm typing this it still sounds really weird (don't call child services). But I think at least once a day I bite Charlie's foot or toes or leg or SOMETHING and tell him he's so cute I want to eat him. And it is sounding really weird again. LOL. But i get it now.

Danny and Shalayne said...

They are that cute! Adorable!!!