Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Together


The girls are interacting more and more. It's seriously the COOLEST thing about having twins thus far. Sometimes, I catch them just STARING at each other probably wondering who the heck the other is. It's amazing to think these two little spirits knew each other before they came to this Earth and knew they would spend their whole experience on this Earth, together. How lucky are they?


5 educated comments:

Lacy_joy said...

I love them. I can't wait to snuggle with them. FREAK I NEED TO CALL YOU! love you sooo much!

Kali said...

Such a neat post to think about it all. btw I can't believe how DIFFERENT they look! Love how they are both smiling in this pic. So sweet.

Alisa said...

i LOVE this. it's exactly how i feel about being a twin! i feel so lucky to have always had at least somebody beside me.

Dedre said...

ah... so sweet!

Tara said...

they are SO cute, andrea!!