Saturday, October 1, 2011

How we REALLY roll....

Sometimes, we are so white trash, I surprise even myself. But, the good thing about country life is you can go DAYS without anyone seeing you or your kids....


Remind me why I've spent a small fortune on clothing this brood.
How Andrea, how do you look so hot!?!?!


(My husband has been out of town. I have no need to shower..)


I'm only posting this because Oakley's face is KILLER awesome..





Diapers and underwear. And Trey, attempting to hide his face with his foot. Appreciate the crotch shot?

Reagan is so soft. I just love her. Trey took this. Don't tell his dad I let him touch the camera.
I really love our lazy, no where to be days most of the time. I KNOW the kids love it too.

7 educated comments:

Brandi said...

I am sooo jealous that Trey is potty trained! Peter has no desire at all! As always you guys are all cuties!

Tim and Jennifer said...

You're gorgeous. True story.

Dedre said...

oh man...I miss the lazy days no where to go. ugh. jealous! today I did have a lazy day. Thankfully, I need at least one a month!

I love how your kids don't wear clothes a lot either. my kids spend most of their days looking like orphans :)

Teryn said...

every time I go and see my parents, I always marvel at how peaceful it is out there in Idaho country.. I long for it sometimes. Love that the kids can roam free in just a diaper ;) And I don't shower either when Russ is out of town! ha!

Cathy said...

Man, sometimes I wish I could roam around in a diaper. Like we ever have time to go to the bathroom anymore these days ;)

You look GREAT BTW. And my house. I've been in here for 1.5 years and feel like I've barely started (even though it's insane how much we've done). Foreclosure though. Big mess.

Heath and Gretchen said...

You're awesome. Your kids are awesome! Way to keep it real Andrea! Haha! Those dresses are from Persnickety. Here's their site - http://www.persnicketyclothing.com//home.aspx Super cute stuff, but they jacked up their prices about a year ago :( Kinda lame, but they have some good sales every once and a while!

Tara said...

love these posts.