Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Oakers

Oakley has spunk. Her newest habit is pulling her blankets over her head. I have no idea why she does itt but I swear she knows it's funny. She's starting to crawl and leaving her chubbo sister in the dust.

(The girl looks more like Treyson by the day. Funny, because as a newborn, Reagan looked just like him....)

4 educated comments:

Dedre said...

she is changing and looking a lot like trey.

dang i loved this stage. Its the easier stage of twins. And they are sooo cute and chubby during this stage.

Becky said...

i was about to say she looks just like treyson!

on a different note, i had wo 16-month-old baby boys last week to take care of. both brown haired and brown eyed. i felt like they were twins. and i loved it! im secretly wanting twins now. double the love

Megan and Mike said...

her eyes are so GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

lauren and ryan said...

cute. what a sweet little family you have! They are all so beautiful - I love it when they can finally sit up on their own :)