Sunday, October 23, 2011


(And yes, they look this cute sickly)
All three babes have been hit with the snot nose. Must be that time of year.
I am on a quest to NOT have children with crusty noses and coughs.
I will not, I repeat, will not be "that mom".
Knock on wood.

We played hooky/hookie? from church today. Didn't want to infect the world with our germs.

It was fun to be home ALL together. I don't think anything in the world makes me happier.

Maybe we should skip church every week?

(That's a joke mom. I promise I won't.)




3 educated comments:

Dedre said...

ugh we have it too. I've missed church for two weeks because the twins noses are so yuckky! I am starting to wonder if maybe it's allergy's.

Sara Parr said...

Oh gosh, I think i'm that mom...

Tara said...

im sorry. peyton just came down with something too. woke up with it this morning. ugh.