am i really the first to comment? CONGRATULATIONS! i'm so glad he came on "normal" terms for you. i want a full report on everything, whether on the blog or an email. good luck with everything. i am so, so happy for you. and, you look amazing.
YAY!! So I have been checking your blog like crazy! I am so happy for you. Best of luck adjusting to your new little boy. He's so cute. And you look amazing. Like Liz...I want the details! Love you girl! Congratulations, you little mommy.
Congratulations on a beautiful, healthy boy - and looking beautiful after giving birth! :-) Can't wait to read about motherhood and I am so excited for you and your family.
Totally teary eyed over here. I am so happy for you. There's no way to describe holding YOUR baby for the first time. Way to go Andrea. Now, I hope your recovery isn't as painful as mine :)
I know that everyone tells you this but seriously Treyson is such a beautiful baby! I can't believe you had a baby.. wow! congrats! i am absolutely TERRIFIED of giving birth and so i am really glad that you put your whole story on there..it makes me feel a little better about having a kid one day. hope you get lots of rest and i can't wait to see more pictures of treyson .. and i want to see some of your cute house too!
18 educated comments:
am i really the first to comment? CONGRATULATIONS! i'm so glad he came on "normal" terms for you. i want a full report on everything, whether on the blog or an email. good luck with everything. i am so, so happy for you. and, you look amazing.
Yay!! Congrats!!! You look beautiful by the way!
YAY!! So I have been checking your blog like crazy! I am so happy for you. Best of luck adjusting to your new little boy. He's so cute. And you look amazing. Like Liz...I want the details! Love you girl! Congratulations, you little mommy.
Yeah! Congratulations...finally! You look really good by the way for just having a baby!
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you.
P.S. I hope I look that hot after giving birth.
so glad trey is doing better. cant wait to hear all about it!
CONGRATULATIONS! You look beautiful as always. I can't wait to see more pictures of little Treyson.
Congrats! :-) You both look amazing!
Yay!!!! He is so teeny...and you look absolutely gorgeous, holy Moses, who looks that good after giving birth?! Congrats sweetie!
Congratulations on a beautiful, healthy boy - and looking beautiful after giving birth! :-) Can't wait to read about motherhood and I am so excited for you and your family.
Yay yay yay! I am so excited for you! He is adorable! I can't wait to see more pics. You did not just have a baby, you look smokin!
Congratulations Andrea! Can't wait to see more pictures of your beautiful baby boy!
Totally teary eyed over here. I am so happy for you. There's no way to describe holding YOUR baby for the first time. Way to go Andrea. Now, I hope your recovery isn't as painful as mine :)
Oh my gosh Andrea!!!
COngratulations to you and your family!!!
He is adorable!!!
congrats!!!! That's so exciting! He's adorable and you do look amazing, I'm jealous!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!! He's so handsome!!!!! Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see you as a mom! congrats!
I know that everyone tells you this but seriously Treyson is such a beautiful baby! I can't believe you had a baby.. wow! congrats! i am absolutely TERRIFIED of giving birth and so i am really glad that you put your whole story on there..it makes me feel a little better about having a kid one day. hope you get lots of rest and i can't wait to see more pictures of treyson .. and i want to see some of your cute house too!
You are a beautiful Mom! You look so great!
Post a Comment