Sunday, May 17, 2009

Best. Day. ever.




After every bad day, there comes a good one.




Trevor took off a HALF day to spend with us. This is extremely rare to see him during the daytime hours. He works 6 days a week, long hours, and on Sunday, he's in meetings ALL day. It's so hard for me. I won't lie. I MISS HIM!!!

We went to see Trevor's little sister win state tennis, and then went to dinner and shopping. It's amazing how the simple things, like grocery shopping together mean so much to us. Those of you who husbands get weekends off, and work "normal" hours? feel lucky!

2 educated comments:

Megan and Mike said...

fine ill be glad that mike is home WAY TOO MUCH! hahaha life is never balanced! um yeah i was thinking yesterday about what the freak i would do all day with a baby and not working? youll have to give me ideas when you get it firgured out yourself! ha

Brooke Wilkins said...

I do not know ANY men who work "normal" hours. 9-5 jobs seriously do not exist anymore.