3 months. You: fart really loud. burp really loud. try to sit up. laugh at everything your dad does. poop once a day. pee more than any human being i know. hate tummy time. get nasty rashes on your face/head. like to chew on your whole fists. like when dad makes a "mooooo" sound (he thinks you're going to be a rancher). cry when u get lonely. reach and grasp toys. drool buckets. wear 6 month size clothing. have the beginnings of a big forehead/head. like to read baby einstein "What's in the Pond?" hate the car seat. love your swing. have random sleeping habits. some nights, sleep all night. others? up all night. (lovely) act like you're 15 at times.Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Little Man
3 months. You: fart really loud. burp really loud. try to sit up. laugh at everything your dad does. poop once a day. pee more than any human being i know. hate tummy time. get nasty rashes on your face/head. like to chew on your whole fists. like when dad makes a "mooooo" sound (he thinks you're going to be a rancher). cry when u get lonely. reach and grasp toys. drool buckets. wear 6 month size clothing. have the beginnings of a big forehead/head. like to read baby einstein "What's in the Pond?" hate the car seat. love your swing. have random sleeping habits. some nights, sleep all night. others? up all night. (lovely) act like you're 15 at times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 educated comments:
Haha :)
Haha cute! He's definitely a boy! I love his little shorts!
You should scrapbook that. I'm sure he will appreciate it later. I'm so sorry I didn't come visit you and Trey while you were here... I didn't want there to be any chance of him catching flu or pneumonia from Kristen. She wanted to see him too. Oh, I listened to your song...beautiful.
Post a Comment