Sunday, May 10, 2009

Quick Trip

We went down to Utah for a short 24 hour trip for Trevor's cousin's (Hootie and Chrissi) temple sealing. It was a very special occasion we were so glad to witness. I just love Trevor's cousins and their families. I've never had cousins around my age, so it's fun for me to be around them. Treyson was also able to meet everyone, including his great grandma Roche.
Trev's cousin, Justin and Tiffany Roche

We were supposed to see some friends, but Treyson had a hard weekend. Several meltdowns and poop encrusted outfits later, we had to cancel plans. I was sad not to see Morgan...but this is life as a mom.I love this picture. Doesn't Trey look older?
The best part? Spending a Saturday with Trevor. Do we realize how rare this is?

15 educated comments:

Tara said...

you look beautiful!

Alisha said...

What a CUTE family picture!! And I agree with the Oliver Family posted above :) You guys are so great! It looks pretty in Utah! Can I come visit you soon?

Tim and Jennifer said...

Awww, makes me miss Utah. Um, hello, you look amazing!

The Roches said...

You look so great. And yes, Trey looks SO grown up.

Mitzi said...

That first picture is beautiful! Definitely frame worthy.

As far as the post before goes, with our older son, Sam, my husband would put him in the Bumbo seat and turn the channel to ESPN. Needless to say, we have a major sports fan in our little almost-3 year old.

Janessa said...

I love your little family and I want to meet Trey! can I come visit when Alisha does?

Ana Lee said...

You guys are such a cute little family! I love the first pic. Treyson is so handsome.

Anonymous said...

You look hot! Remember how you just had a baby... yeah, you cant tell.

erin said...

first of all, you are so stinkin' skinny!! how did you do that so quickly. second, treyson is looking much older and very adorable.

Sheryl said...

You do realize you have such a hot family. get it girl.

Brooke Wilkins said...

ok get out of here. you look TEENY TINY! no joke. I might not be your friend anymore! JK Treyson is looking older and looks a lot like his daddy. I love going back to provo. It is soooo much fun!

Megan and Mike said...

You guys have the most beautiful family! And I can't believe how adorable Treyson is. And you look fantastic!

Megan and Mike said...

you look sooo skinny so i hate you

Hootie & Chrissi said...

Great pictures! Thanks for coming down, it was fun to see you, and great to have you there. If you guys ever decide to move to Utah, Tiff & I will take you with open arms. We've decided you two are pretty fun to have around. :)

Alisa said...

you look so beautiful in that first picture.....what a cute family!