Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lazy Summer


Things Treyson enjoys about summer:
1. Not wearing pants
2. Pooping a lot so I can be naked a lot
3. Going on jogs with mom. Well, more like brisk walks b/c she is extremely out of shape. still.
4. Drooling. buckets.
5. Not eating a lot. I'd rather smile than eat.
6. Not sleeping. Summer means late nights and no naps. apparently.


9 educated comments:

Mrs. Ponder said...

chubber wubber!

Sara Parr said...

Seriously, thank you for blogging so much to keep me entertained at work. I get sad when my reader is empty. Plus, the cute factor doesn't hurt.

Ms. Green Eyes said...

I love his little chunker thighs! Babies with a little meat on them are the best. I keep telling Rob I want our little girl to come out chubby!

Brooke Wilkins said...

he's getting chubbier and cuter everyday! How cute!

Angela and Mike said...

Everytime I go for a jog with Colton, he falls asleep. I guess this isn't really a huge problem, it just throws off our whole schedule which is annoying. It has recently gotten too hot outside to run with him also. Dang.

Tim and Jennifer said...

I love him. He is so cute!!

Taryn said...

well hello there. Crazy that you know Van and Vaughn. You have a very cute little boy. Farm life is one of a kind! Fun to see you enjoying it too!

Sheryl said...

i've gotta meet this kid one day. he's so precious. i hope he starts sleeping more though. poor you.

Tara said...

#8 is also us. wtf?

your baby is beautiful. seriously. go make more.