Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Look What Trey Found

What the $*## are those?
SWEET!
(Guess I better start buckling him in!)



10 educated comments:

Sheryl said...

too funny!

so i was i was thinking about your lemons to lemonade post...i need to be more like you.

current situation. i have to go on an overnight camping trip with my students. note i hate nature. like more than you hate idaho. like i loathe it.

positive outlook: i get to have sleep over with some of my best students. how many teachers get to do that?!

but if i get a tick...girl you don't know how annoyed i'll be.

Lindsey S. said...

Look how cute he is! I just want to hold him and squeeze him.

If you think about it, we could have blonde grandkids who have blonde grandparents. Well maybe fake blonde by then... who are we kidding. Mine's already so much darker. Anyway, we'd have some smokin grandkids!

Cathy said...

That's hilarious. Tofer has been staring at his feet a lot lately. It's so funny. No grabbing yet though.

Cathy said...

Oh and ps Did you ever figure out the sleeping thing? How often is he waking up?

Angela and Mike said...

haha...he found his feet! I love watching babies discover new things. Maybe when he's inspecting his feet he can clean the lint out of his toes while he's at it. Very cute.

Oh and my Colton has enough weight for both of our boys. I'm pretty sure he weighs more than 16 lbs.

Brooke Wilkins said...

That is sooo cute! Isn't this stage fun? I love it. Umm by the way most of my tops are either Nordstrom, TBD or anthropologie clearance. There is NO WAY I can afford that store anymore. H&M is good too.

Brett and Lex said...

Haha, he's doing some hard core baby ab exercises to get a look at those feet!! He is adorable!

Alisha said...

HE IS SOOOO CUTE!! and look at all that blonde hair! that is so funny! Love it..

Tara said...

he is too cute.

so i got my dvd and did day 1 yesterday. i thought a 20 min workout would be no big deal. wrong. she kicked my A. i am so sore. must be working.

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! I read some of your recent blogs, and I feel sad for you. I remember being stuck in the middle of nowhere with one baby. We had no money and I had no driver's license. I cleaned alot... and played with/read to Kristen. I have no words of wisdom here...but enjoy it, when you have more kids, it won't ever be just the two of you again. I remember feeling sad for Kristen when I had Jason...she would never have me all to herself again. Of course, she dominates my time even now...but, you get the drift. :)