Thursday, May 21, 2009

Checking Cows with Dad

(Trey LOVES riding in the semi.)
I don't even have anything witty to say. These pictures are so beautiful to me, and probably even to you.

14 educated comments:

Kelly said...

ooooh, tender. I love it! Trey is the cutest little boy ever. SO SO SO CUTE! I love his mouth. He has the cutest face! ah! SO CUTE! ok, im done.

Tara said...

i am IN LOVE with the first one!! gorgeous scenery!!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Oh this makes me think of checking the cows with my grandpa.

Brett and Lex said...

Wow, these pictures are beautiful! What a cute little daddy/son activity! :)

Jessica said...

It's gorgeous where you live! Way better than KS!

J & J said...

yes, they are very pretty. idaho is pretty in the summer.

Cathy said...

A breath of fresh air. Literally. And it makes me feel like running through the fields in "The Sound of Music" or "Anne of Green Gables".

Sara Parr said...

Yep, you're right, beautiful to me too. I'm jealous.

Angela and Mike said...

Very beautiful pictures. I can't believe you live in a place that looks like that...mind is just all rocks.

More importantly, does Trevor have a farmer's tan? I think so :)

Tim and Jennifer said...

Love these pics. They belong in a frame on a wall. Trey will love them even more when he's older.

Mrs. Ponder said...

so where are the cows they are checking???

Andrea said...

They're not in the pics bc I DO not care about the cows.

Ana Lee said...

What a beautiful ranch! ...or farm or whichever it is called :) Trey is so handsome.

Sheryl said...

Treyson is sooo beautiful. p.s. sometimes i come to your blog to just listen to the music. so if you're ever like wow she comes on and stays on for a while that's why. good choices girlfriend.