Friday, May 8, 2009

A little about Trevor.

This is how Trevor babysits.
Notice swing with child facing the turned out TV screen.
Surely on O'Reilly.

These are Trevor's Jeans. Covered in cow crap.
And you thought YOUR laundry was bad.
I love you dear Trevor.

3 educated comments:

Angela and Mike said...

haha, Mike babysits Colton by bouncing with him on the exercise ball WHILE watching TV. Looks like the TV is the central element here :) No cow crap for Mike though, Trevor's got Mike on that. Sometimes Mike has golf stains though :)

Lindsey S. said...

Unfortunaley, and luckily James doesn't have much time for his horses, but he's gotten into ping pong with his friends at school and has me washing his jeans like crazy. He says they are sweaty. (Spell?) I swear I'm going to start making him take some basketball shorts! Trey is adorable. I love how he is in 6 month clothes already. Bailey has been in most of her 6 - 9 month stuff for over a monht now and is only 6 months tomorrow! I love chubby babies!

Ben N Nessa said...

Love that :)