Wednesday, August 26, 2009

andrea and octomom


So I sort of have been having this wierd urge to reproduce. (Isn't that a strange way to put it?) But seriously, all I can do lately is think about having more babies. Even today, when Treyson pooped on me. (Yes, literally, crap smeared on my thigh.)

Maybe it's because Treyson has already grown out of his infant carrier. Maybe it's because I've come to terms with the fact my stomach will NEVER look the same. Maybe it's because I've gotten used to sleep deprivation. Maybe I'm crazy or maybe it's because

I realize how much I love being a mom.


I'm sure my mind will change once Treyson starts toddling around and reaking havok on my (somewhat) clean home. And no, no plans to quicken the process.

But,I guess I sort of understand crazy octomom today.
Should I be embarassed to admit that?

ohwell.

8 educated comments:

Brandi said...

You're totaly not crazy! Believe it or not but I have been having the same thoughts. I just think it is what I am meant to do, even if Russell isn't on board yet! :0

Teryn said...

After discovering how hard it can be to get pregnant again for some people (including myself).. I'm all about reproducing if you're able.. go for it ;) hehe

Tara said...

you're not crazy. i have days like that. i also have days where i feel like i am going to pull my hair out and all i want to do is cry. having a baby is one of the most amazing things i have ever experienced and i definitely look forward to doing it again.

jenna said...

some days i want five hundred children. then i have a pregnancy scare and i realize, OK i can wait!

Mrs. Ponder said...

I love being a mom.....even if sometimes it is really, really hard. Dad just pulled out videos of you all when you were little and we watched them with Ryan and Kali. My heart was aflutter. Sooooo much love.

Then I got sick and had to go lay down.

(watching the video that Katie took. She was nine at the time. Major vertigo!) LOL

Sara Parr said...

Haven't commented in a while, but I am still reading! I fully support this endeavor of yours. Maybe you can give one to me?! :) Happy Thursday!

Roche Family said...

I love reading your post- It makes me realize I'm not the only crazy one out their!- I keeping telling everyone I want more kids and they think I'm nuts- I love being a mom-It definetly has its challenges but nothing beats those sweet little hugs and kisses all day long-

Carly said...

Love it! So normal or at least I felt the same way! I totally thought I wanted to be pregnant by Laney's first birthday. Then I decided to wait and then she turned one, sooooo glad I didn't. She was a perfect baby and a really hellish toddler for a bit. I would have died being sick and prego dealing with her craziness. With her it worked out so much better to wait a little longer but if Treyson is easy...GO FOR IT! :)