Awesome pictures Andrea! Looks like you are doing good with the camera! I love the picture of Trey with the Roche blanket and the last one with him close the the textured rug!Did you get a card from Jules and I?
Why did I not ever realize how luscious his eyelashes are?? He is so cute. Kyle said, "Baby!" when I got to your blog.
cutest pictures. HE is absolutely adorable. He makes me want a baby NOW!
WOW. Good job. And yes, he is Lucious. Good word. Love the one in the chair.
Great pictures, he is growing up so fast
so cute! you are a talented photog! I am horribly untalented at that! THat is why I have my sister!
LOVE that last one! looks like it should be in a magazine or something. i would def frame that one! what kind of camera do you have?! im jealous!
I don't blame you for taking a million pictures of that kid! He is so cute!!
where did the guac recipe go??
Post a Comment
9 educated comments:
Awesome pictures Andrea! Looks like you are doing good with the camera!
I love the picture of Trey with the Roche blanket and the last one with him close the the textured rug!
Did you get a card from Jules and I?
Why did I not ever realize how luscious his eyelashes are?? He is so cute. Kyle said, "Baby!" when I got to your blog.
cutest pictures. HE is absolutely adorable. He makes me want a baby NOW!
WOW. Good job. And yes, he is Lucious. Good word. Love the one in the chair.
Great pictures, he is growing up so fast
so cute! you are a talented photog! I am horribly untalented at that! THat is why I have my sister!
LOVE that last one! looks like it should be in a magazine or something. i would def frame that one! what kind of camera do you have?! im jealous!
I don't blame you for taking a million pictures of that kid! He is so cute!!
where did the guac recipe go??
Post a Comment