Do not try to take your child's picture on the day of his 6 month shots.
he will not smile.
he will not laugh.

he will not sit still.
and he will probably want to punch your lights out.
he will scream.
he will whine.
he will whine.

he will bridge.

then he will get really quiet as he poops on his clean outfit.


and you.
One of the young men in my Sunday School class took the time to come over tonight to teach me how to use my camera. He is an AMAZING photographer and I learned a lot from him. I still stink, but it's fun to learn something new!
8 educated comments:
Smiles or no smiles Treyson is still the cutest and I'm sure Avery will still love him. :) When are you going to KC? We should totally meet up. I think a reunion is way over due!
i'm so jealous! i can't wait to take a photography class. i'm dying to. and trey is sitting up so well! it's so fun to see them sit so big.
I cannot get over how cute and big that boy is getting. I'm counting down the days till I get to squeeze those cheeks!!!
That last part has me laughing so hard! You are such a great Mom! Poop and all!
Ooo I need someone to teach me how to use mine! All I do is point and shoot! What kind did you get?
i love that orange shirt! so stylin!
He is sitting up all by himself!! A milestone missed....again. So cute!
Smiling or not.. he's still adorable and those pictures are great :) I love the bright orange :) And love your camera :)
Post a Comment