Sunday, August 16, 2009

happy.



this song makes me so happy and energized.
Trey likes it too. BEFORE:
AFTER:

7 educated comments:

Mrs. Ponder said...

ANDREA.... RYAN here, gay song try "let the bodies hit the floor" by Drowning pool! That song always seemed to do the trick for me.

Andrea said...

ryan.
u are the gay one.
And, apparently, slightly goth.
what's with the violent music?

jenna said...

i tried to nurse q and watch this at the same time.

it didn't work.

i'm adding this to my work out play list!

J & J said...

haha that's funny.

Ben N Nessa said...

Haha :)

Cathy said...

So I get on your blog just to listen to this. I showed my husband the other day and he says, "WHAT IS THAT?" and I told him it was cool and he says, "Since when do you know what's cool anymore?" Hahahahaha.

It's happened. I've become, ahem, out of touch.

Ryan said...

SOOOOOOO GAY!!!! I tried giving it another chance and the verdict...... SO SO SO GAY!!! Im going to read about torts now so that I can figure out a way to sue this women for releasing this music and causing injury to my little sisters brain.