I was tagged. It's lame; however, my little cute hubby is sicky (I passed on my endless flu bug) and is asleep....at 7pm. SO, that explains the excessive posts today. I would also like to say, I realize my postings are often boring. You see, we live in Rexburg Idaho and we're married. AKA BORING. You will be happy to know, we are moving in two weeks and I promise, life will pick up in excitement levels. That being said, please read and find out more about me (best night of YOUR life).
10 years ago: I was 13 and in 7th grade. I had frizzy hair. Dance was my life and often I could be seen walking around in black spandex which hung off me due to the fact I was the height I am presently (5'8) and a whopping 104 lbs. I was mad because my boobs weren't growing (still waiting....). My best friend was named Andrea too, so everyone began calling me "Ponder" - it stuck. In addition, I was involved with every club known to man, and running my eyeballs out. Oh, I got asked to the 7th grade Valentines dance by the hottest guy in school and quarterback THE S. Friday. It was the greatest day of my life - next to my wedding to another high school quarterback. (I had a thing for athletes)
3 Things on my To Do List: 1. Order my rug from Anthropologie. 2. Get lesson plans for the class I'm teaching all next week. 3. Run 7 miles. (4. Take care of sick eternal companion)
5 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. I was an EFY counselor. I sang. I danced. I gave devotionals. I did skits. I was excessively peppy and YES, I loved every moment of it and now cherish those memories.
2. Once upon a time, I was smart and got a 31 on my ACT. BYU recruited me. For my Academics (yes, that does happen). You'd think I'd be pleased to admit that. But I honestly think it's wierd.
3. One of my biggest regrets is wearing an immodest dress to prom. I am still SO ashamed. I honestly burned all the pictures in the dress and won't show my husband. I don't know WHAT I was thinking.
4. I am ANAL about our house smelling good. I have 4 candles and a "Wall Flower" in my living room alone. There's just something about a house smelling warm and great. My favorite scent currently is Home Sweet Home courtesy of Yankee Candle.
5. I am ridiculously cheap. I won't buy anything unless it's not sale and spending any amount of money over $20 makes me literally sick to my stomach. I never buy anything for myself and would much rather spend it on my husband.
6. I can name every boy/man I have ever kissed except two from High school who were far too old for me to be kissing anyway. I told myself once I couldn't name them all (first and last name), then I would stop. That being said, I SWEAR to you, my husband (even before he was my husband) is the best kisser I have EVER kissed. It's literally insane. TMI? Possibly.
7. When most girls were hanging pictures of JTT and Leo in their lockers circa 1999. I was in love with a well-seasoned man - Sean Connery. 65 years my senior, I still find him a sexy beast. And yes, I was the only 8th grader with his pictures hanging in my locker. Wierd? You decide.
8) If you are still reading this, you are brave....because even I am bored.
9)
10)
I now tag...hmmmmm.....Katie N., Morgan G. (u better start your dang blog), Brittany W., AND the lovely, Cindy Ponder (who is my mom and is hot).
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Another TAGGING
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 educated comments:
I like your posts. Because while i am bored all day at work looking on people's blogs to see if they have posted anything new... they never have. But i can always click on yours and you have something new on there for me to look at. SO thanks!
5 8 as on 8th grader? wow. I'm only 5 5 and I'm 23 :( Congrats on getting the quarterbacks...I never went after the athletes, but I got one too!
I hope your man feels better soon.
5 8 as on 8th grader? wow. I'm only 5 5 and I'm 23 :( Congrats on getting the quarterbacks...I never went after the athletes, but I got one too!
I hope your man feels better soon.
you are so so funny. I wish we were better friends when we lived in P town. I look forward to checking your blog all the time because you make me laugh so hard.
Love it! I love old men too, weird, but i like them. What kind of scarf are you looking for?They have some at the gap or when I go to china town i could look for a pashmina for you, but it would be far too ward in a little while to wear it. What color are you looking for?
oh i know you thought it was lame-but THANK YOU so much for doing it! and yes-of course you were an efy counselor. SO WAS I! we had more in common than i realized.
p.s. i made my purchases on etsy-thanks for the inspiration.
andrea you are funny. ok, the sean connery picture is a little weird. but i totally relate to the candle obsession. and i WISH i could run 7 miles! geez!!
great post :) and, you are still a smarty! I'm jealous because if Britt moves to Nampa this summer, you will both be able to hang out with my mom and that makes me extremely envious! I'm already planning a few vacations--want to come lay by my aunt's new pool with me sometime this summer? She lives in Eagle :)
Yes! I love green hydrangeas! We actually found a TON of preserved bunches of them in LA(not dried, just preserved so they are still soft and pliable) and bought like 3 cases of them (since I heard they wilt easily in the heat this way they will be pretty and green and even re-usable)...PSSSS I'm working on the Nampa thing!
you're moving? where to? aren't you sick of this stupid Rexburg weather?
I must be pitiful because I ahd the BEST time here on my lunch hour at work reading this "tag" (?) Yes, Sean Connery is a sexy beast (did I just say the word beast??) and I think it's absolutely adorable that Trevor is the best kisser of them all. And...the prom dress. Don't be so hard on yourself. It was the only shopping experience that we didn't want to kill each other when it was over. You were 18, I let you use your agency and we did have fun!!
Hi! We're just blog hopping, and came upon your blog! We noticed you are friends with some of our former clients, and would like to invite you and your family into our office to receive a 3D/4D ultrasound! We look forward to seeing you! Thanks!
I totally remember you with the Sean Connery obsession! haha ... good times!
katie n., as in nielsen?? how exciting!
Post a Comment