Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

Sweet Trev with his ghetto easter bag I made one night due to extreme March Madness boredom.
The boys eating.
My older brother, Ryan, came up to spend the weekend with us since his wife, Kali, is in Washington DC. Due to the fact RExburg is the boringest city in the world, our weekend was full of food, movies, and more food.

Let's just say, I won't be eating the next three days to make up for it. UGH. I get sick to my stomach even thinking about all the food in it..

I love my brother and it was so fun for us to have him here!

5 educated comments:

Steph said...

Happy Easter! I hope you had fun with your brother--my Ryan misses him!!

Sheryl said...

Tell Ryan "hi" for me, well if he remembers me, hehehehe. p.s. your ghetto East bag = a masterpiece for me. :)

Mandi said...

Your first Easter! It is so much fun making all your own traditions! I just love the bag...he whatever holds candy is just fine!

Mrs. Ponder said...

I love your brother too. What two cute boys you spent Saturday night with. Some things just never change, do they Andrea??? LOL

erin said...

I see that you're eating the cookie monster....the one amazing thing Rexburg has going for them! Yum!