Thursday, March 20, 2008

home decor blah.

I have seen SO many cute decor ideas on so many of your blogs, but whenever I got to purchase things to adorn our humble abode, I can find NOTHING.

Where are these gorgeous shower curtains? drapes? rugs? etc....


PLEASE share with me where your purchase YOUR little items of excitment.

8 educated comments:

Anonymous said...

cb2.com
anthropologie.com
crateandbarrel.com
hableconstruction.com
westelm.com


the best of the web, since you're in Idaho and all :)

Anonymous said...

ooh and go to dominomag.com they have fabulous ideas and prices on everything..check out the different blogs from their writers...I like scrappy girl

Anonymous said...

haha and one more thing

www.designspongeonline.com check out the DIY section...this is a great place for ideas...OK that was seriously my last comment :)

Tyson and Heather said...

I def. agree with cb2 but my faves are TJ Maxx, Ross, Home Goods and Ikea. Honestly..TJ Maxx and Ross are the best! Oh my..you just have to dig. Find something you like in a magazine, expensive website or whatever and then go with that pic in your head to get it for a 1/4 of the price at Ross, TJ (i shorten it like its my best friend!!), or home goods. Oh..and did I say Target..hello its my greatest weakness since we've been married. All the same looks, favs, genius and trend are at those stores just at starter wives lives prices! ( i prob. sound so dirt cheap but I am and am proud of it!!)

Katie (Feuz) Nielsen said...

check out my latest blog post. I found the most amazing home decor website..you'll love it!

liz said...

last night you were in my dream... i know that sounds so weird!

liz said...

last night you were in my dream... i know that sounds so weird!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

check out suneday.blogspot.com