Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sisters!

Shout out to my little sis, who finally decided to go to BYU-I. Can I please express my exceedingly great happiness concerning this decision? I never in a million years thought I'd be able to spend time with my sister at COLLEGE; but thanks to marrying a man of my same age - Katie and I will be in Rexburg in the Fall together!!!!

I love my sister dearly. We couldn't be more opposite in some ways. She is the hottest of the family by far (size 2, full C's, long blond straight hair vs. size 6, training bra and frizz ball hair), and is seriously the "chillest" girl I know. SHE IS SO FUN TO BE AROUND. I can't believe she's so old. I've always looked at her as being so little. I am so excited to have another Ponder in the state of Idaho. Now if only I could get her married off to a nice mormon boy from the Parma, Idaho area.........

CONGRATS KATIE!

2 educated comments:

Drew and Kat said...

You will have soo much fun!! My sister Emily and I LOVED being together in college! I miss it so much!!!

You are BOTH gorgeous...I know how you feel though, my little sister has always out done everything I have ever done, and with half as much effort!!!

And tell Trev you deserve a dog for following him to Idaho! Haha!

I miss you!

Kelly said...

hahaha... your funny... big boobs are overrated sometimes. ( no offense to your sis) but i have nothing as well...haha.