Monday, March 10, 2008

My Besties...

One of the most difficult things for me in marriage is being so far from my besties. These girls are so amazing - each in her own way. We have been through SO much together and it's sad to think life has changed for all of us forever. I wish I had cherished our time living/playing together more; however, I'm so happy to see so many of them making wonderful choices and moving on with life.
This weekend, Trev had to go down to Beaver, UT with his cousin to buy bulls; hence, he dropped me off in Provo. I didn't take many pics, but here are a few of my fun-filled 24 hours with the girls.

Friday night started out with my brother and sister in law and seeing "2000BC" or whatever it's called. It was an okay movie. Some guy proposed to a girl in the theater and I thought it was really lame - but that's just me.

After, my dear friend Morgan and her fiance Stuart (whom I LOVE for her!) were nice enough to come get me and take me back to her place. Julie, Dayna, Lacy, Morgan and I stayed up till 4am talking. I felt like I was a freshmen again!

Saturday was full of shopping, eating, wedding planning, talking, laughing and just being "us" again. I'm so lucky to have such fabulous friends who treat me the same even tho I'm old and married. And to have a husband who still lets me get little tastes of the glory days. We headed back to Idaho on Sunday which meant phone calls with Becky and Alisha. So wonderful. Corrine, I need to call u still!!! THIS WEEK!
Lacy at Target. She's crippled due to a dislocated knee. She ran into every display in the store.

All the gals at lunch.
DONT ASK

3 educated comments:

Cody and Britt said...

I'm sad I didn't even know you were coming to town! Let me know next time...I haven't seen you in forever!!

Angela and Mike said...

That looks like it was so much fun! I'm glad you got to see the girls. It looks like they are all doing great. It's fun reliving the glory days :)

Drew and Kat said...

You girls are sooo cute!

I am glad you are back blogging! I missed your frequent updates!=)