Trevor just informed me that my recipes suck because they are too healthy.
Hence, I have graciously given up my cooking duties to him for two weeks. 
I must prepare myself for many deep fried, high-fat, beef enhanced foods.
Please send carrots.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 educated comments:
haha. I will send carrots.
We are on our own for Easter dinner this year--so, I suggested we do something different and have enchiladas. Ryan just informed me that there is just "something" about my enchilada sauce that he doesn't like :P
Well, he managed to ruin Mac & cheese tonight (look who's talking), so I guess he'll just have to deal with the "something" in my sauce :)
i think that we need to start a recipe blog with our friends.. what do you think? oh and i just made bbq today in the slow cooker.. ill give you the recipe so simple and so yummy! trevor would love it
Post a Comment