Sunday, February 8, 2009

:(


Mimi left today.
I might or might not have cried more than little Treyson.
Now, how do I do this alone?

8 educated comments:

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

Don't worry, I did the same thing. And so does every other girl! It's crazy for a while, but eventually you'll get the hang of things and be more comfortable with everything! Or at least you'll be able to pretend that you are :) haha ... you're a great mom already ... it only gets better!

Anonymous said...

You call me!!!!
You will survive, everyone does.

Hey I found your blog! Very cute-and I love the cowboy boots!
Jakobi

Anonymous said...

That is really cute especially how his arm is wrapped right around her body. I went for the immunizations. He tolerated everything fine. I did delay for his two months just because he had RSV in August which was weird. So I have been a month late with the immunizations due to the cold. Other than that I have no objection to all of those little needles. Poor things. How did the circ go?

Anonymous said...

Oh and I still have a bit more blonde, but I am definitely not porn star blonde anymore. Too much money!

Mrs. Ponder said...

You already know it all. But I miss you both......terribly.

Tim and Jennifer said...

I cried so much, like out of control, when my mom left. She even came up the stairs again to give me a hug because I was crying so hard. You'll do great!

Liz said...

you can do it, i promise! and just remember that i am only an email away! please feel free, anytime.

Angela and Mike said...

How sad! I bet it was so nice to have your mom there. When is she going to visit again? Soon I hope! Good luck on your own, you can do it!