Little Treyson got his weinie chopped today.
It was awful. He's been sleeping most of the day.
Mean daddy said the years of ridicule in the locker room would be worse.
It was awful. He's been sleeping most of the day.
Mean daddy said the years of ridicule in the locker room would be worse.
Trevor's birthday is today. I feel bad since most of my attention has been on a certain little guy. Trev was drug along to the doctor to comfort Treyson (cough, cough me) and then he worked all day. 
There's no doubt. Real men in this house.
7 educated comments:
Poor Trey, it'll be worth it in the long run. Hope mommyhood is treating you well, and has been a welcome adjustment. He is so cute. Trevor is missing a coat, it's sitting at our house. (Bull-crap and all.):)
I was thinking about that little man all day! I know its good and all but I prayed for the little man today, yesterday and the other day (no joke)! You be sure to tell him his Unc loves him;) Ps why didnt Trev just do it???
Happy Birthday Trevor! Sorry Trey.
Aw...poor little guy. I'm not looking forward to that day :(
Haha! Treyson... will be happier in the long run, I think Trev's right. LOL :)
He's still so cute! Way to go! Jonathan and I wish Happy Birthday to Trevor and Happy Man-day to Treyson :)
About the stomach-- it gets smaller, but not tighter. I'm the wrong person to ask since I gained about 50 lbs. I'm currently working on that extra flab. Kyle even pinched it today. That was enough to make me want to cry!
Post a Comment