Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My sweet perfect baby has been possessed.
Now, he wants to scream from 9-midnight and 3am-7am. He doesn't want to eat. He doesn't want to poop.
Enough to send a new mom over the edge. However, we had a talk this morning, and I think he might be considering the whole "Honor your mother and father deal" by letting them sleep and eating his whole dinner.
PS I have the best mom in the entire world.

4 educated comments:

Ana Lee said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. I hope you get some sleep! Good luck! I'm learning how to be a Mom by reading your blog, haha.

Britney said...

I don't know if this would help, but Hailee had some issues with her belly and I got some Mylocone drops, or the generic brand, and they were fabulous! If it is his belly, this stuff may help???

jenna said...

that's the worst. hang in there!

Bonnie said...

I hated that part. they are SO good for a couple weeks and it seems so easy until they cry and cry and all they want to do is be held! Don't worry though, they do that until the 6-8th week because there digestive system/stomach is developing and it must be painful for them. thats what I hear. Just love him and we weeks will go by faster then you think and then they turn back into your little angel again and start sleeping through the night. :)